Download Monstrum for FREE on PC – Released on May 20, 2015, Learn how to download and install Monstrum for free in this article and be sure to share this site with your friends.
Monstrum takes the traditional survival horror formula and remixes it completely with procedurally generated levels, permadeath, and AI driven predators, ensuring that nowhere on its derelict cargo ship is ever truly safe. Offering up a challenge to even the hardiest of gamers, Monstrum will force you to use your wits and whatever tools you can find to outrun or outsmart your pursuer. Attempt to escape from an environment that is out to kill you while evading the lurking terror that could be around any corner. Can you survive Monstrum?
How to Download & Install Monstrum
- Click the Download button below and you should be redirected to UploadHaven.
- Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
- Once Monstrum is done downloading, right click the .zip file and click on “Extract to Monstrum.v1.5.0.zip” (To do this you must have WinRAR, which you can get here).
- Double click inside the Monstrum folder and run the exe application.
- Have fun and play! Make sure to run the game as administrator and if you get any missing dll errors, be sure to install DirectX.
Monstrum Free Download (v1.5.0)
Click the download button below to start Monstrum Free Download (v1.5.0). It is the full version of the game. Don’t forget to run the game as administrator.
Size: 1.62 GB
YOU MUST HAVE DIRECTX INSTALLED TO AVOID DLL ERRORS. Click Here to download!
NOTICE: MAKE SURE TO HAVE YOUR ANTIVIRUS DISABLED, NOT DOING SO RESULTS INTO THE GAME YOU ARE INSTALLING TO CRASH AND NOT OPEN. ALL DOWNLOAD FILES ON THIS SITE ARE 100% CLEAN, REGARDLESS OF WHAT NORTON, AVG, MCAFEE, ETC… PICKS UP
- OS: Windows 7 – 32 bit
- Processor: Intel / AMD – 2.4 GHz (Dual Core)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 285 / ATI Radeon HD 4870 X2 – 1GB (Direct x 9.0c / 10 / 11)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Oculus Rift requires minimum standards described here: https://www.oculus.com/en-us/blog/powering-the-rift/